* Authors are requested to kindly restrict from plagiarism in any form.
* Authors should submit their original and unpublished research work not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
* Papers found to be plagiarised during any stage of review shall be rejected without any REVIEW and no notification will be sent to author regarding this.
* As per consent to publish agreement, Authors are deemed to be individually and collectively responsible for the content of manuscripts published by them.
* Hence, it is the responsibility of each author to strive for the highest ethical standards with respect to plagiarism.
* Authors are advised to keep their similarity score well below 20.
Submitting for review:* All papers must be submitted electronically at
submission portal with Docx or PDF format..
* Create/sign up for an CMT account if you do not have one.
* Abstract, Title, Author Details, Author Consent should be mentioned while submitting.
* Review decision will be e-mailed to authors by February 15, 2023.
* Offline submission via e-mails will lead to rejection without any review or validation.
Indexing: It is planned to publish the proceedings with Springer in their Communications in Computer and Information Science series (final approval pending).
1. Preparing and submitting the Camera Ready Article: Paper must be in Springer CCIS format with a length of maximum 8 pages. Over-length charges will apply for each extra page.
2. Paying Registration Fee: At least one author of an accepted paper is required to register at the full registration rate to guarantee publication. If an author has got more than one accepted papers, each paper has also to be registered.
* All accepted manuscripts must be presented at the conference by an author/co-author(s). All non-presented manuscripts will not be sent to Springer for further possible publication.
* Presenting authors must register and pay the registration fees before the registration deadline.
3. Filling up of the Copyright Form
4. Email the followings at [email protected]:
* The Camera ready manuscript.
* Please, return your registration form (click here) along with the fee receipt by email (Email ID:[email protected]).
* The mail must bear the subject line as : "Registration of article (Paper ID:XXX) - ICCCS2023". On receiving the mail and verifying the document, the organizers will acknowledge the completion of registration.
* Withdrawal of manuscript can be done at any time before its acceptance.
* Authors willing to withdraw accepted manuscript need to discuss with conference chair.